Birthworkers Eva & Ayelet are hosting a circle for pregnant persons in Mahara’s Yurt.
Our Birth Blessings Circle is inspired upon the Blessingway, an ancient Navajo tradition in which the tribe blesses their pregnant persons before facing childbirth
What to expect:
– We meet in Maharas beautiful (Womb Like) Yurt
– We sit in ceremony connecting to our heart, body, womb and eachother
– We ground ourselves through guided meditation and bodywork
– We create space to share about our believes, fears and wishes around conception, pregnancy & birth
– We share ceremonial cacao, healthy snacks and goodies
– We end our circle with a powerful Blessing Practice
We are also open for women who wish to become pregnant and want to bath in the energy of a pregnancy circle.
NOTE: we usually gather every first Tuesday of the month, but this time we gather on the first Monday of the month! Monday 3th of April ♡
€ 33,- per session
May 2, June 6, July 4
18:30 to 20:30
Mahara Holistic Lifestyle
De Clercqstraat 123HS
1053 AK Amsterdam
What to bring?
– warm cozy clothes & socks
We will provide blankets and cushions.
We have space for 10 participants
Ayelet & Eva
instagram Ayelet: mother_earth.nl
instagram Eva: evalunadoula