Stories are a powerful way to connect with yourself and the outside world.
Stories can inspire, create awareness, provoke, break taboos but they can also create fear, misunderstanding and division.
The stories we hear and the stories we tell ourselves shape the reality we live in.
Now more than ever we need to use the art of storytelling in order to tell the stories that really matter, to heal ourselves and to heal te world.
Stories as a Medicine Summer Course:
– Sunday September 13th 17.00-19.30 Yurt & Garden
– Sunday September 20th 17.00-19.30 Araham
– Sunday September 27th 17.00-19.30 Yurt
– Sunday October 4th Storytelling Night Mahara Livingroom
In this Summer Course you will:
– Hear inspiring stories from Berber and your fellow participants
– Work with personal & historical stories, myths & folktales
– Receive profound feedback on your work
– Be offered tools how to improve your storytelling skills
– Learn by listening and giving feedback to your fellow participants
– Work with the healing power of stories to reflect on yourself and the world around you
Berber has been working as a professional storyteller for the last seven years. She has a background in philosophy and law, did theater school in Brussels and attended the professional course of the Mezrab Storytelling school. She was taught by Sahand Sahabdevani & Farnoosh Farnia (Iran) Raphael Rodan (Israel) Tania Castro (Peru) and Leonardo Leon (Colombia). She performs in theaters, festivals, public events and regularly at the Mezrab (House of Stories).
Summer Course Price:
For more information, please contact email@example.com
[tc_ticket id=”3751″ show_price=”true” quantity=”true” type=”buynow”]